CCRL, LLC ("CCRL" or "we/us" etc.) produces the Vans Warped Tour music festival (the "Festival") and owns and operates the website located at www.vanswarpedtour.com (the "Site" or the "Website"). Thank you for your interest in and support of the Festival and the Site. We are firmly committed to the privacy of your personal information, and this policy explains CCRLs online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
If users have questions or concerns regarding this policy, they should contact CCRL by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you become aware that personal information CCRL maintains about you is inaccurate, or if you would like to update or review your personal information, you may contact CCRL by using the contact information below.
1. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CCRL collects information when you use and access the Website. The information collected includes Personal Information, Contact Data, Message Data, and Traffic Data (collectively, "Customer Information"). "Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable, like your name, address, email address, passwords, home and business addresses, phone numbers, and information that is not otherwise publicly available. "Contact Data" is contact information you've developed that you may provide to CCRL to enhance your use of CCRLs products and services. "Message Data" includes the messages sent and received using CCRL services, information about those messages, and your account activity, such as log-in times and message storage capacity. "Traffic Data" is anonymous information about the nature of your usage of the Website and products and services and can include: IP addresses, domain servers, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, type of computer or mobile phone, type of web browser, one or more cookies that identify your browser, and telecommunications carrier information. CCRL, HOWEVER, CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
In connection with your use of our Site, we may collect the following information:
* The domain name and/or the e-mail address of visitors to our Site.
* The e-mail addresses of users who communicate with us via the Site or via e-mail.
* Aggregate information on what pages on our Site users access or visit.
* Information volunteered by the user, such as through registration on the Site, e-mail update requests and general requests for information.
* Information about your transactions with us and transactions with third parties, such as the bands and venues for which CCRL provides ticketing and merchandising services.
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register on this site, we may sell, share, or rent your personally identifiable information to others, including CCRLs members, sponsors, affiliates, and partners (the "CCRL Affiliated Parties"). However CCRL will not provide your personally identifiable information unless you have opted in to receive emails from the CCRL Affiliated Parties. CCRL restricts access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide information to you. CCRL maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
CCRL uses Customer Information to enhance your use of the CCRL services by processing such information for various purposes, including providing information to you about CCRLs products and services, formatting and displaying elements of Contact Data and Message Data to you and to those whom you send messages, delivering advertisements and related links, storing your messages, and other purposes relating to offering you CCRL products and services. CCRL uses non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the Website and to share with advertisers and Festival-related affiliates and sponsors. CCRL also may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
3. SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time-to-time our Site may request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and therefore the user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information may be shared with the contest or survey sponsors and may be used to notify the winners and award prizes. The terms of a contest may provide, among other things that the identities of the contest winners may be made public. Survey information may also be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site. We may use an intermediary to conduct these surveys or contests and they may use personally identifiable information for a secondary purpose.
4. PURCHASES OR ORDERS
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the sites uses to track the pages you've visited.
6. CHOICE/OPT OUT
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures; that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you receive communications from us that you do not want to receive, you can opt-out from receiving these communications, by specifically telling us to stop sending them to you. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or emailing us at email@example.com. In addition, for email communications received from CCRL owned sites, you will be able to opt out of further communications by clicking the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
7. ONWARD TRANSFER (TRANSFERS TO THIRD PARTIES)
CCRL does not disclose personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
* CCRL has the individual's permission to make the disclosure;
* The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards;
* The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of CCRLs business or assets or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization;
* The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available;
* The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with CCRL;
* The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
* The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom CCRL is providing or receiving services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
* CCRL may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information and Traffic Data, but such information will not identify you individually;
* CCRL may share Customer Information when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; or
* CCRL may share your Customer Information with a third party if you have consented to receive information from that third party through registration from a co-branded version of the CCRL service operated with a third party or through a communication or promotional program of a third party that is enabled by the CCRL service. Such third parties will handle, store, retain and access such user information in accordance with the terms and conditions of their agreements with you, if any, as well as their own privacy policies. It is your responsibility to carefully review such agreements and privacy policies. You acknowledge that CCRL shall have no liability to you for sharing of such information to such third parties and CCRL disclaims any and all liability relating thereto.
8. LINKED SITES
As a convenience to you, CCRL may provide links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by CCRL from within CCRLs website or CCRLs products or services. CCRL is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Site and other CCRL owned sites.
CCRL is committed to protecting the privacy of the Website visitors and customers. The Website uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under CCRLs control. CCRL stores the information in a database in a secure environment. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, CCRL has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information CCRL collects online.
It should be noted that e mails and other information you send to us is not encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting sensitive information. CCRL will never ask you to submit your financial data such as your credit card account numbers, via e-mail. You should be aware of the limitations of security, authentication, encryption, and privacy measures used in connection with the Internet and that any information you transmit through the Site may be damaged, corrupted, "sniffed" and/or accessed by another person without your permission.
Regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the ultimate security of any information you transmit. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT ("COPPA")
OUR SITE IS NOT DIRECTED AT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO USE SERVICES ON OUR SITE THAT REQUIRE SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SHOULD NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US. A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY USE THESE SERVICES ONLY IF WE RECEIVE CONSENT FROM A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
If CCRL receives actual knowledge that the site is being used by a child under the age of 13 CCRL will obtain Parental Consent before collecting, using, or disclosing the child's personal information. We obtain parental or guardian consent to collect information from a child under the age of 13 through the following process:
A parent may email us at email@example.com to provide consent provided the email contains a digital signature, or other digital certificate that uses public key technology. Please put "Parental Consent for Child's Personal Information" in the subject line of the email.
The collection and use of personal information collected from children will be disclosed and used in the same ways described above in this Policy.
Our intention is not to disclose your information other than to our own employees and third party contractors who are bound by agreement with us to maintain the confidentiality of such information and who need the information in order for us to use the information as stated in this policy.
Before allowing a child to use a service of on our Site that might result in the public disclosure of the child's information to third parties on the internet, we require a high level of verification to confirm that the parent has given permission for the child's participation in such services. We may require a parent to provide us with credit card information, speak to a trained telephone operator, or return by postal mail or fax a signed consent form. Parents have the option not to consent to the disclosure of their child's contact information to third parties.